What does this monitoring do
- Many companies have a monitoring tool. But what if it fails, at night or weekends...
- What if your network router "hangs". Now there is no way to get any data out to the internet or remote locations...
- Mail servers process outbound and inbound mail traffic but what if one or both of these routes fail...
All of 'The Problems' result in alert notifications -not- being able to reach your IT standby team.
This is where LazyNanny kicks in. LazyNanny will notify you of these failures because it operates independent of your LAN and location.
Easy, reliable and affordable
Simple and straightforward pricing, from €8.75 per month
Why do I need it
- Assurance against that one-off chance where data communication to outside world is lost
- Receive notifications even when power outages occur
- If all you need to know if your server or device is on and running
- If you need to know if the internet is reachable
- To make sure inbound and outbound mail works
- Mail and/or SMS notification
- Up and running in minutes
- Easy to use
- No technical knowledge required
- Support from nanny
- Affordable pricing
- SMB and Enterprise ready
Enterprise products include server and service redundancy resulting in even higher LazyNanny service availability. On top of that, Enterprise clients will have the option to indicate in which part of the world the LazyNanny servers need to be located.
If connection to the internet is lost, your monitoring application will not be able to alert you or mail/SMS anybody. This is where LazyNanny kicks in. LazyNanny will detect this failure and send notifications. This is possible because it operates independent of your LAN.
Ever run into a situation where your mailserver(s) lost service? You think your business is running as it should, but in reality your monitoring service is unable to mail you.
LazyNanny will notify even if your smtp servers fail allowing you to take appropriate actions within minutes, minimizing business impact.
However robust they may be, even monitoring servers can unexpectedly freeze-up/fail. If, on top, your business critical application stops working, nobody will know. Without monitoring your support desk will effectively be blind. LazyNanny will notify if this type of failure is detected because it operates independent of your monitoring server, network and location.
- To which domain(s) is LazyNanny allowed to send emails? Only recipients with the allowed domains will be able to receive alert messages.
- What is the sender IPv4 address from where LazyNanny will be contacted? This is the external IP as seen from the internet.
Pricing excluding VAT - At this time only annual subscriptions are possible -
1 recipient (€8.75/month)€105.00 per year Add to cart
2 recipients (€17.50/month)€210.00 per year Add to cart
2 recipients (€36.50/month)€438.00 per year Add to cart
4 recipients (€35/month)€420.00 per year Add to cart
4 recipients (€73/month)€876.00 per year Add to cart